DIPLOMA IN CO-OPERATIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP
This program is a golden opportunity to leader, member and staff of cooperative where this program enable those acquire knowledge and post that are higher. It also was an opportunity to SPM graduates to continue education to higher level and acquire better position especially in cooperative sector.
Diploma in Co-operative Entrepreneurship program implementation main objective is to produce more Diploma graduate that are quality to enabling more co-operative have the management workforce that is trained, competent, efficient and capable as written in Malaysia Co-operative Policy namely in Strategic Basis III, create and enhance co-operative human capital capacity.
- To stabilize comprehension on co-operative in terms of concept, philosophy, principle and legislation
- To complete student with techniques and co-operative management skill especially in terms of formation and business business strategies implementation by basing on principles and co-operative legislation.
- To enable students enhance skills analyse and decide in planning and organisational management.
TIME PERIOD OF EDUCATION
Studies duration is for 2 ½ Year (7 Semester includes Industrial Training)
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least 3 credits in any subject ; or
- Other qualification that is acknowledged equivalent with him by Malaysian Government
Study Fees :
- RM 16,988 to 2 ½ Year (7 Semester includes Industrial Training)
- Accommodation sponsored for 1 education year by iCOOP College
- Accommodation second year prepared with rental rate fixed by iCOOP College
- PTPTN for those qualified
- Co-operative College of Malaysia scholarship for those qualified
- Malaysia Co-operative Societies Commission scholarship for those qualified
- Education financing from Bank Rakyat
- Education financing from Bank Persatuan
- Financing from cooperatives in Malaysia
MARCH, JULY & OCTOBER
Application can be done by on-line through iCOOP College website in address: http://register.icoop.edu.my