The ISD is the focal point for all international enquiries. Key services offered are:
- Enrolment Information for International students
- Visa and Immigration advisory and processing assistance (Student Pass applications and extensions)Airport Pick-ups for new students
- Welfare (health insurance, counselling, crisis assistance etc.)
- International Student Orientation and briefing
- Issuance of Introductory Documents (Banks, embassies, etc.)
Services in ISD for international students include are via the following units:
- Visa Administration
- International Relations
- University Placement
Assisting international students to adapt to a new environment and enjoy their stay in Malaysia is our priority. Our staff are glad to assist and ensure you are guided to the right departments to get your queries answered.
Drop by our office located in the student centre for further administrative assistance if needed.
Vision & Mission
To be the one-stop centre for all international student affairs.
The International Office works to provide excellent service for the international students in iCOOP College.
– Service with excellence.
– Enhance students experience in iCOOP College
International Student Recruitment
The International Student Recruitment unit of the ISD handles promotions for iCOOP College outside Malaysia. This is done through public presentations, consultation sessions and visits to schools.
The International Student Recruitment activities are also carried out with the assistance and support of a network of independent agent representatives. International students seeking academic advice or choosing to lodge applications through agent representatives may check with the IOSD for the current list of official representatives. Services:
- Issuance of Offer Letters
- Student data records
International Student Welfare
The Welfare unit provides crisis assistance to students, as well as orientation of new students. Services include:
- Health Insurance
- 24-hour hotline assistance
- Student welfare and crisis cases
- Locating absent students
- Hospital visitations
- International Student Ambassadors
- Airport Arrivals, Immigration clearance and pickups
- Reference letters, certification (for banks, embassies, etc.)
On request basis by the various Schools and Departments in iCOOP College and/or MKM, we will look to collaborate with Universities on credit transfer, advanced standing, twinning, academic partnership, student exchange and study abroad.