The Malaysian Cooperative Commission (SKM) Scholarship is open to all Malaysians who have received study offers at the Diploma, Bachelor and Postgraduate (Master) levels at the Institute of Higher Learning (IPT) full time and have been confirmed placement at IPT. Priority is among the applicants who are members of a cooperative and among the children of a member of the cooperative.
This program is one of SKM agenda to develop human capital and increase the level of professionalism in the cooperative sector in line with the 7th Principle of Cooperatives - caring for the community to help cooperative members who need financial financing.
Field Of Study
- Professional literature
- Economy / Farming Business
- Business management
- Public administration
- Information management
- Other areas approved by the Committee
- Areas of need with the Cooperative Movement
Terms of Application
- Not to exceed 45 years of age on the date of application
- Cooperative members or children of cooperative members
- Has been confirmed to register at the Institute of Higher Learning (IPT) including i- COOP College.
- Attend full-time studies
- First year students
- Does not accept any donations / sponsorships in the form of scholarships from any Body / Agency / Foundation.
- Academic qualifications
- Diploma - Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent.